
How fun is this! Courtney set up a blog for us! I have no idea how this works! Jenny help! Where do you add the pictures? What's a title and what's a label? This could be addictive I can already tell. Can we print these things? 'Cause I don't want to have to write twice, on a blog and then in my journal...okay, promised I'd check out loftcoffeehouseblog today...maybe that will help me figure this out.
Random picture from our wedding...figured the picture addition out.
5 comments:
YAY! Welcome to blogging world Es! i have posted you as a link on our blog so you will likely be getting more visitors! :) More posts and more updates! Cannot wait to see how your blog turns out! :)
WELCOME!!!! So glad you guys have a blog!
You're so funny, Esther! I hope you guys enjoyed all the pictures that Ben took at your wedding!
okay, es! time to start blogging. Lets get together and I'll help you out. I'm adding you to my list of blogs on mine!
So, funny, okay, someone read me Pam May's comments which means I really have to start blogging again...I've been busy, but I am back! Jenny was right. I didn't know about this page!
Post a Comment