Sunday, October 19, 2008

So I Hear We Need to Blog

We are back to blogging and MUCH has happened since May of this year.

One of the most exciting events, was our recent trip to Israel and Turkey with many members of our church community. Right now we are readjusting to the time zone and trying to process all we learning on the 17 day long trip. God blessed us witht he opportunity to go with That the World May Know Ministries on a trip that basically followed the footsteps of the disciples.

6 comments:

The Blevins' said...

Yea for blogging!! Way to go guys :)

Pam said...

Welcome back. So glad you'll be blogging again.

Jen Taylor said...

YEAH!!! Welcome back...to Texas & to the blogging world. I bet Jenny put you up to this, huh?? She's one tricky girl.

Michele, you're next!!

Jen Taylor said...

VERY pretty picture on the top, by the way!!!

Pam said...

OK so what's going on in your life now. You need to update again.

Pastor Buck said...

Wow...It's amazing what God has done. Your blog is cool, congratulations! I married an esther too, www.buckandesther.blogspot.com
I am a pastor now and my wife and I planted a church in El Paso! We feel the same way you do about God doing what He says. I just preached on that on Sunday. We are SOLD OUT to HIM for ther rest of our Lives.

Love you bro,
The Reverend Buckwild4Jesus!