Saturday, May 31, 2008

Spurs Games in the Neighborhood











Can anyone guess how we have all spent Spurs game nights? With E and Hink leading the way almost all of us have been in Spurs gear. I think they even got Jenny is a spurs sweat shirt...mind you, it IS summer weather here in Texas, but Hink was adamant that everyone be in proper Spurs attire.




7 comments:

Pam said...

O great another blog to watch. Welcome to the blog world Ev and Es. \Pam May

Tootle Family said...

Okay, I'm hooked on your blog. So, you MUST keep it updated. :)

Anonymous said...

Es that is so fun...NOW UPDATE PLEASE!!!

Pam said...

spurs are over and done with. What else is going on in the Ev and Es world?

Chelsea Hudson said...

yo yo yo - found you! its time for another post. i can't believe we didn't get pics together. bad chels. bad es.

Anonymous said...

We're dying here! Please update. I don't know why i continue to leave comments...I don't even think you know how to read them. If you do, I'm sorry and PLEASE UPDATE!!!!

Pam said...

So pretty soon the spurs play again and you can just change the date on your blog. Lets see some of the Ev and Es pictures.